Why Work Here?
“You will meet incredible people and assist them in designing beautiful new kitchens, bathrooms, office spaces and much more. You will represent Bedrock Quartz, a high-tech leader in stone fabrication with 4 locations throughout the great state of Utah.”
Why you should work for Bedrock:
- Help Clients design and create their dream space
- Fast paced, fun, and energetic work environment
- Work for a company and sell a product you can believe in
- Growing company in touch with their family business roots
- Comfort of retail sales with better hours
- Hourly Plus uncapped on commission
- Periodic Sales Incentive Bonus
- Health, Dental, And Vision
- Eligible for an employee discount after a year
Job duties Include
- Meet exciting new people looking for your help in creating their dream kitchens, bathrooms, office space and more!
- Assist sales reps with cabinet takeoffs, figure countertop square footage, and understand the scope of the project
- Work in, and maintain, a beautiful showroom environment
- Develop and maintain a thorough knowledge of Bedrock’s services, sales process and pricing structures.
- Use a consultative approach with your clients to exceed our sales goals.
- Answer inbound phone calls, assist with deliveries and other showroom tasks as needed.
- Preparing estimate, calculating the square footage of the project and providing a bid to customers using the company pricing tool and create quotes.
- Communicate details, time frames, and info needed to schedule the job with clients
- Manage projects to ensure that work is done according to customer specifications
- Detailed review to ensure the correct details are gathered form the client and put onto the sales orders
- Detailed oriented and very organized
- Ability to work on multiple projects at any given time
- Thrives working both independently as well as part of a team
- Produces high quality, organized and repeatable results
- Participate in a team focused environment
- Represent Bedrock Quartz as the client’s primary contact
- Openly and confidently communicate with all other parties involved with the project, establishing trust and relationships with owners, architects, engineers, and subcontractors
Bedrock Quartz is hiring top performing Inside Sales People in our West Jordan location. We are recognized throughout the region as a leader in the industry and a trustworthy company to do business with. We use the most advanced technology available to produce high quality Granite, Quartz and Marble countertops you can feel confident representing. We service the entire State Utah and have beautiful showrooms located in West Jordan, Layton, Pleasant Grove, and St. George.
We have excellent market awareness, a great website and a strong marketing program which creates opportunity, establishes credibility, and will ultimately help you close deals.
About Bedrock Quartz:
Bedrock Quartz is recognized throughout the region as the leader in the stone industry that sets the standard for providing the highest quality products and services with impeccable integrity. We produce high quality granite, quartz, and marble countertops, fireplace surrounds, tub and shower enclosures, and other stone applications. We sell to the residential, commercial, and production builder markets. We use the latest and best technology available to produce the highest quality products. The way we do business has resulted in incredible growth for Bedrock.
*Bedrock Quartz is an Equal Opportunity Employer