Bedrock Quartz is hiring top performing Outside Sales People in our St. George location. We are recognized throughout the region as a leader in the industry and a trustworthy company to do business with. We use the most advanced technology available to produce high quality Granite, Quartz and Marble countertops you can feel confident representing. We cover all of Northern and Southern Utah and have beautiful showrooms located in West Jordan, Layton, Pleasant Grove and in St. George.
We have excellent market awareness, a great website and a strong marketing program which creates opportunity establishes credibility and will ultimately help you close deals. Although some leads will be provided, this position requires cold calling on home-builders, commercial, designer, architect and other dealer accounts to generate new permanent sales.
Responsibilities: The successful candidate will:
- Identify leads, manage prospects and acquire new business.
- Develop and maintain a thorough knowledge of Bedrock’s services, sales process and pricing structures.
- Meet or exceed sales goals.
- Lead the project management process from initial bid phase to project completion; including communication with customers, production manager, and contractors; is able to manage all aspects of the process including conflict resolution.
- Occasional showroom days will be assigned to assist walk-in customers.
- Preparing estimates by calculating the square footage of the project and providing a bid to the customer using the company pricing model.
- Manage projects to ensure that work is done according to customer specifications.
Previous experience in similar product lines is helpful, but not necessary. We are willing to provide training to promising candidates
- Must be self-motivated with an ability to balance multiple projects under tight deadlines.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Strong ability to provide clear and detailed technical instructions to others.
- Successful track record estimating, selling and managing high volume sales.
- Previous cold calling experience.
- Enthusiastic self-starter who has the ability to set goals and expectations.
- Must pass Background and Drug testing